Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month 2013
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month! DASH is preparing! What are YOU going to do?
- Wear your bracelet!!
- Ask your school to host a DASH presentation during the month or anytime in the school year.
- Invite a friend to join our cause, or our FB page.
- Consider confidentially sharing your survivor/success story on our website to let others know that there is hope and a way out.
- Donate your old cell phone at EmbriodMe-Herndon, 311 Spring St, Herndon, VA or ask them for a donation box to collect phones for DASH at your place of business.
- Join us for Siobhan’s memorial walk on 10 February at Dulles Town Center Mall, VA!
- Read the proclamation from the White House!
You CAN make a difference, and we need your help. Dating Abuse Stops Here!!!! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for available presentation dates, brochures and bracelets to hand out at your school, campus or event.